Compilation of our knowledge of Japanese consumers, what we have learnt through running our customers’ campaigns and how businesses can apply this knowledge to enrich their digital marketing strategy in Japan.
Understanding the unique characteristics of Japan’s largest online platforms is crucial when preparing a successful marketing strategy.
You will get in depth insights into:
– Search engines market share in Japan;
– An overview of the social media platform and users;
– Yahoo! JAPAN case study.
This white paper is a compilation of our knowledge of ecommerce in Japan, and how businesses can apply this knowledge to enrich their digital marketing strategy in Japan.
– Ecommerce trends in Japan;
– Top ecommerce marketplaces and platforms in Japan;
– Japanese fulfilment and shipping strategies;
– A checklist for retailers planning to sell products in Japan.
Compiled by MicroAd Taiwan, this study focuses on the Taiwanese digital transformation of 2022.
– Impact of pandemic-forced lifestyle shift on the consumer behaviour in Taiwan;
– Increased number of LINE Official Accounts used for communication with consumers;
– An emergence of new trends and public interests: the rise of podcasts and auditory ads & a focus shift from travelling to decluttering;
– Gen Z: how to approach the new generation of consumers and the importance of the golden ‘5 seconds’ rule.